discuss-gnu-electric

Using EDIF files in Electric - Please Help

From: amal banerjee
Subject: Using EDIF files in Electric - Please Help
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 08:43:08 +0530

I am new to the Electric tool. I have a EDIF file that has been generated from a Verilog source
file. I would like to analyze this further using Elecric. Looking through the online documentation
I find that Electric can read in EDIF format.
So, after reading in the file, what sort of analysis could we do with this input ?  I am interested
in area, power and so forth. Could someone please provide some pointers in this regard ?
Any hints, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.