Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet_rx.grc

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] packet_rx.grc
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 19:05:43 -0800

On 1/18/19 6:01 PM, Cinaed Simson wrote:
> Hi - there's a trivial problem in the packet_rx.grc.
>
> The mark_delay function expects an integer argument, namely, the
> parameter sps - but sps is defined as a float which generates an error.
>
> Also, I don't understand the need for the Tagged Stream Multiply Length
> Tag block just prior the FEC Async Decoder.
>
> Doesn't the FEC Async Decoder require a bit stream?
>
> -- Cinaed

Opps - I just looked inside the FEC Async Decoder and read the
Documentation - disregard.

It's the tail wagging the dog :).

In the end, I want a number not a message so I'm assuming I can get rid
of those 3 blocks and decode the payload in the same manner as I plan to
do decoding the header.

-- Cinaed