Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length

From: Alban Meffre
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CC1101 GFSK packet decode with variable length
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 13:21:24 +0100

Hi
i spent the past few weeks studying the gnuradio blocks c++ source codes, the doxygen documentation, and the provided examples (specially packet_tx and packet_rx ones)
and eventually i managed to understand how packetized transmission, tags and messages work
it was easer than i thought initially even if the learning curve is very steep
many thanks for your support

now i plan to learn how to write my own blocks based on the existing, using gr_modtool
i need to write my own custom header formats

bob