NEWSDR 2023 on Friday June 2 at WPI

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: NEWSDR 2023 on Friday June 2 at WPI
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2023 21:18:14 -0500

The New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR) is being hosted in-person at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) on Friday June 2, in Worcester, Massachusetts, with two exciting tutorials ("USRP FPGA Programming with RFNoC" and "AI for Wireless Communications") scheduled the evening before on Thursday June 1. Many thanks to the support of our generous event sponsors Mathworks and NI/Ettus Research.

We are excited and truly honored to have presenting at NEWSDR 2023 our keynote speaker Dr Thomas Rondeau (Principal Director for FutureG & 5G, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering) and our invited speakers Professor Muriel Medard (Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)) and Professor Tommaso Melodia (Northeastern University (NEU), Institute for the Wireless Internet of Things (WIoT)).

To learn more about this event, as well as to register for free to attend NEWSDR 2023, and to present a poster during the networking sessions, please visit our website at the link below.

http://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2023/