GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Week-8 Blog

From: Rohit Bisht
Subject: GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement Week-8 Blog
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:23:13 +0530

Dear GNU Radio Community,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits. I'm thrilled to share that I've just published a new blog post detailing the progress made during "GSoC 2023 Qt Widgets Improvement - Week 8."

In this update, I've delved into the exciting progress of integrating the gr-qtgui flowgraph’s Qt GUI widget component with Qt Designer. This tutorial demonstrates how to leverage Qt Designer's powerful features to design and customize GUIs for your flowgraphs. By seamlessly combining GRC and Qt Designer, you can achieve enhanced widget arrangement, alignment, labeling, and formatting, all within a familiar and user-friendly environment.

You can dive into the details by reading the full blog post here: https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/2023-08-07-GSoC-2023-Qt-Widgets-Improvement-Week-8

Your insights and involvement in the GNU Radio community are incredibly valuable. I look forward to your feedback and hope that this blog proves insightful and helpful to your endeavors.

Best regards,
Rohit Bisht