Using a signal as a parameter in a block?

From: tom sutherland
Subject: Using a signal as a parameter in a block?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 12:59:58 +0000 (UTC)

I want to use the output value of a signal generator as the delay value of a
delay block. Is there a way to pass the output of a signal generator(saw tooth)
to the delay block? I have attached an initial grc file and a picture of what I
want to do. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks...TomPS Do you know if I need
to sign up for any workshops, etc.. at the GNURadio Conference next month or do
I just show up and take a seat? I've already registered.

PNG image