dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] impotence release

From: Luke Downey
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] impotence release
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 04:59:10 -0700

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
Rumor's circulating and keeping the focus on the company's news.
We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
Looking for a company with some good news?  Here's one!
We have come across what we feel is one of those rear deals that the
public has not heard about yet.
How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your
hands on them?
Put  A M S N  on your radar's now.
This stock will explode. Do not wait until it is too late.
Put it on your radar screen right now.

Trading Date : 5 Jun 2006
Company Name : Amerossi International Group
Stock : A M S N Profits of 200-500 % EXPECTED
Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Price : $0.05
4 Day Target : $0.40 - $0.60
Recommendation : 100-300%