dotgnu-see-devel

[Dotgnu-see-devel] (Re) for Monday watch this stck trade HYWI.PK

From: nkktpp jjrlxx
Subject: [Dotgnu-see-devel] (Re) for Monday watch this stck trade HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:07:44 +0800

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.A stick in the mud. Sour as a green apple. Sturdy as an oak. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Your ass is grass.Stir up an ant's nest. There may be snow on the roof, but there's fire in the belly.Read the tea leaves.She's a nut. We hung them out to dry. Waking up with the chickens.They're like two peas in a pod. Run to seed. Shiver me timber.Tossed around like a hot potato. Raking it in. Spring rain, Fall gold.Put off the scent. Sick as a dog. You throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose.