Adding olivetti to GNU ELPA

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Adding olivetti to GNU ELPA
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 04:32:39 -0400

Hello,

I'd be quite happy if FSF would accept olivetti into GNU ELPA. I already
have a copyright assignment with FSF for fountain-mode, and I think I
listed olivetti on it at the same time.

The repository is here: https://github.com/rnkn/olivetti

The package is modestly popular (271 GitHub Likes) but it tends to run
into issues when Emacs display code changes upon major releases, and
unfortunately I don't have enough time to devote to continued
maintenance.

Thanks, I hope you'll take this little bird under your wing :)

--
https://www.paulwrankin.com