Re: [Emms-help] Copyright stuff

From: Ulrik Jensen
Subject: Re: [Emms-help] Copyright stuff
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:35:49 +0100

Hey

Ham den franske Lucas <address@hidden> skrev:
>> I'm for 2 as well. :)
> Same here

And kanaldrache said he was with 2 as well, on #emacs.

Regarding the status of CVS - I got this reply from savannah-hackers:

Vincent Caron <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ulrik Jensen wrote:
> > But I can't commit anything.. I'm pretty sure I should have CVS
> > write-access, as I'm a project-maintainer.

> This is another serious bug, I'm signaling it. It will need rather
> 24h-48h to fix this time, sorry. I'll keep you informed.
>
> Meanwhile, if you can trust 'forcer', you can borrow his account by
> asking him to upload your own public key. Be careful.

I suggest if we have any time-pressuring patches, we send them here -
being careful to state which revisions they are patches from.

--
Ulrik Jensen -- address@hidden -- http://www.terryp.tk