Re: [emms-help] Copyright assignment: Still missing!

From: Mario Domgörgen
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Copyright assignment: Still missing!
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:37:32 +0200

Hello!

> Mario Domgörgen (kanaldrache)
>   Again an mp3player.el author. He also contributed code to EMMS.
>   He is the author of emms-mode-line.el, and both
>   emms-info-libtag.el and emms-info-mp3info.el use code or ideas
>   from mp3player.el.

Are you sure there's still a significent amount of code from me in emms?
I left development very early after mp3player.el switched to EMMS and
just contributed minimal patches as far as i remmeber. But if it's
important i will sign the papers. A lots of code from me was thrown
away when abstracting the player functions as my main contribution was
adding ogg support to mp3player.el. emms-mode-line does not look as
my code, but it's a long time ago, so it's possible there are still
parts from me.

Best regards

Mario aka kanaldrache

--