[emms-help] emms-print-metadata

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] emms-print-metadata
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:51:19 +0300

Hello,

I don't use emms-print-metadata.*, but I'd like to see it moved to
subdirectory in the Emms distribution (src/ for example).

emms-print-metadata.* isn't explicitly documented in the manual either,
and since "make all" doesn't compile it, I guess the manual should be
the right place to explain what to do with it (including library
dependencies like libtagc0-dev).