[emms-help] Re: emms-print-metadata

From: William Xu
Subject: [emms-help] Re: emms-print-metadata
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 00:43:00 +0900

Yoni Rabkin <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I don't use emms-print-metadata.*, but I'd like to see it moved to
> subdirectory in the Emms distribution (src/ for example).
>
> emms-print-metadata.* isn't explicitly documented in the manual either,
> and since "make all" doesn't compile it,

Yeah, which is a bit weird...  Anybody use it?

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

Alliance, n.:
        In international politics, the union of two thieves who have
        their hands so deeply inserted in each other's pocket that they cannot
        separately plunder a third.

William

http://williamxu.net9.org

Oh this age!  How tasteless and ill-bred it is.
                -- Gaius Valerius Catullus