Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?

From: Arnaud Fontaine
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:24:02 +0200

Hello,

    >    patch 0002 applied, thanks!

Great, thanks!

    > For patch 0001, however, I  don't really see why you would want to
    > build  it in  the top source  directory, rather than  inside src/,
    > along with the source code. Did I miss something?

Well, it  could be done in src/  too.  I don't think  it really matters.
Anyhow,  there is  still an  inconsistency  because, emms-print-metadata
Makefile  target currently  builds it  in $(SRCDIR),  whereas  the clean
target  tries  to delete  emms-print-metadata  binary  in the  top-level
directory.

Cheers,
--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)