Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?

From: Arnaud Fontaine
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Re: EMMS new release?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:00:03 +0200

Hello,

    > Ah, indeed  there is an inconsistency. I'd  rather have the binary
    > built  in src/  then, so I  fixed the  Makefile to have  the clean
    > target remove in src/.

Great, thanks much!

It's a shame that there has  been no new release of Emms because Squeeze
is now frozen,  which means that the next stable  version of Debian will
ship the  old 3.0  version of  Emms.  Anyway, I  will probably  upload a
backport of the  upcoming release as there has  been significant changes
since 3.0 (I have already uploaded a git snapshot to experimental).

Cheers,
--
Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)