[emms-help] 4.2 release tasks: emms-print-metadata install

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: [emms-help] 4.2 release tasks: emms-print-metadata install
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:42:49 -0400

In 4.2 I want emms-print-metadata to be installed by `make install',
just like the manual says it is.

As far as I can tell emms-print-metadata isn't being installed into
/usr/bin/ by `make install'. Can people confirm this?

Is there an important historical reason why this is the case or is it a
simple oversight?