fbi-improved-devel

[fim-devel] Cannot compile with >poppler-0.20

From: rtsun
Subject: [fim-devel] Cannot compile with >poppler-0.20
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:59:16 +0800

Hi,

    I just found out this package cannot be compiled with
poppler-0.20 due to some API change in poppler.

The argument for SplashOutputDev::startDoc() change to
*PDFDoc.

So it need to change 1 line of FbiStuffPdf.cpp where it's now like:
ds->od->startDoc(ds->pd->getXRef());
with this:
ds->od->startDoc(ds->pd);

Sorry I can't make the patch for you. I'm not that familiar with
autoconf or patch stuff.

But I want to thank you BTW, FIM is my most important tools in
framebuffer. Hope to see this kept developed.

Thank you.

A loyal user, SBBG