fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Reminder

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Reminder
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:41:52 +0200 (SAST)

Hi all,

quick reminder about the meeting tomorrow morning at 10am in the Old
Library in the RW James Building. The Old Library is the Honours lecture
room. I'll put some signs up for those who don't know where it is.

Cheers,

Mark Horner

UCT-CERN Research Centre
Physics Department
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch
7700
South Africa

Phone: +27 21 650 3366 (office)
Phone: +27 83 564 6272 (cellular)
Fax:   +27 21 650 3342
AIM:   marknewlyn

Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.