fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Forwarded mail....

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Forwarded mail....
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:22:56 +0200 (SAST)

See the message below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:11:18 +0200
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi, just read about your free 'textbook' project. We have a computer-based
resource centre called Mindspace at the SA Museum which is used by a large
number of school and adult learners, often in informal self-paced learning,
using one of the learning programmes in our little library. When your
resource is  complete, would you consider providing us with a copy in cd rom
format. We are presently upgrading and will have ten networked pc's
available next year. Look forward to hearing from you. Nazeem
PS. There may be a market in cd roms for sale to teachers and learner
educators (and their institutions) for their own use. Such a market could
subsidise your efforts to fund the costs of the schools.

Visit Iziko Museums of Cape Town on the web:-
http://www.museums.org.za/iziko.

This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient,  please notify the sender and
delete it immediately.  Any use, disclosure, distribution or copying
of this communication, by persons or entities other than the recipient
is prohibited.   No binding  contract will  result from  this e-mail
until such  time  as a  written  document  is  signed  on  behalf of
Iziko Museums of Cape Town.

Iziko Museums of Cape Town  cannot accept any responsibility for the
completeness  or  accuracy  of  this  message  or  guarantee that the
communication is free  of errors, virus, interception or interference.
The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender
unless clearly stated as being those of Iziko Museums of Cape Town.

Thank You