fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:21:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everyone

I would like to welcome two new members, Sanya and
Jeremy have joined our project. We now have 30
members!

We have started a collaborative effort to get
trigonometry done. Sahal, Sanya, Jeremy, Helen and
Heather are working together on it and we hope to have
it done in a month or so.

We received the chemistry contributions from Emma,
Duncan, Neil and Lara. Spencer has started converting
these to latex.

I have started electricity and that leaves us with
only "The Atom" in physics still to write.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,

Mark