fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] News

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] News
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:16:29 -0800

Hi all

I would just like to welcome Clare Johnson to the project. Clare will start editing some maths in the near future.

Just to make sure everyone knows, we'll be applying to take part in the
Education Bazaar the Shuttleworth Foundation is holding. The proposal is being worked on and I'll circulate a draft later this week, once we have some numbers in the budget :)

The website is coming along well, Ben Tobler has agreed to write a database for us as we'll need to store a fair amount of info about schools, sponsors, contact details etc. Lynn is making good progress on the covers front.

We cracked 300+ pages recently - but this is not a good measure of anything.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Horner AIM: marknewlyn
Homepage:
http://hep.phy.uct.ac.za/~horner
Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"It went well. There are no problems, and, as a bonus, it showed that I
have a brain!"
- Stormers and Springbok backrower CORNE KRIGE speaking after undergoing a
precautionary brain scan after a clash of heads during a Super 12 match.