fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: Free High School Science Texts]

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] [Fwd: Free High School Science Texts]
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:47:07 -0800

Hi Everyone

Today I was approached by a member of the Free Curriculum Project. I have included the email below. I am proposing that we incorporate what algebra they have already written.

They have also been working on a Computer Science text. We'll discuss how a mutually beneficial arrangement can be agreed upon and perhaps we could incorporate it or contribute to it later.

I think that, no matter what happens here, we should finish the 3 books we have started first.

Cheers,

Mark