fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Re: New author - CVS Login Problem

From: J. Greer
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Re: New author - CVS Login Problem
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:16:42 -0400 (EDT)

My time is valuable as well. I have gone over every conceivable iteration of
the pages you sent me as I tried to outline in my message. I have been involved
with unix for many years as well.

Please remove me from the fhsst program. I don't need your attitude!

I hope you don't treat all volunteers this way.

73, Jeff