fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Information for members

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Information for members
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:59:32 -0700

Hi everyone

The admin team made a decision (today) to appoint people responsible for
various tasks. The list
of who is responsible for what is on the website.  I have tried to make
the website more
useful as a resource for new members.

Please take a look at who is responsible for your section and at the
information which has been
added to the website under For Authors on the menu.

http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst

If you think we should add/remove anything please let us know!

Mark