fhsst-authors

Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website

From: Sarah Blyth
Subject: Re: [Fhsst-authors] New website
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:20:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi All

My 2 cents' worth on the new website: I think it's
really cool! I like the nice clean look it has and I
think the navigation is more intuitive. Altogether it
looks more professional which is great if potential
funders want to find out more information on the
project.

I also agree with the suggestion that the books should
be added to the front page - now that they have more
content, I think it's a good idea for people
(potential authors /  potential users) to be able to
read what is there. We should just make it clear
though that they are not yet complete!

I really like the new look! What a good way to start
the new year!

Cheers
Sarah