fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Re: [Fhsst-maths] Permission to use notes on history of

From: Mark
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Re: [Fhsst-maths] Permission to use notes on history of mathematics...
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:40:12 -0800

Hi Sam

I agree he didn't say it explicitly but he didn't say anything specific other than we have permission to use the "history of maths materials" and Sanya informed him that we use the GFDL so I think we are pretty safe. If it is all paraphrased and edited then we will be fine anyway.

In future, I propose, we should structure any request emails along lines like:

* A brief description of our project and principles
* A brief explanation of what content they have that we are interested in
* A single question asking if we can use it AND release it under the GFDL WHILE
  crediting them as a major contributor

What do you think?

(Sam - BTW how was the England vs. France game :-D - Ireland up for the 6N?? )

Mark