fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Science and Maths to be pushed

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Science and Maths to be pushed
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:45:32 -0800

Hi all

I just wanted to point out this article on the plan for the Western Cape in South Africa. The Western Cape is one of the provinces that we would start to launch our books in.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20050218103123887C538161

Seems the time is right - just gotta finish them now ;)

Mark

Mark Horner Jabber/AIM/Yahoo: marknewlyn

Co-author:
http://www.nongnu.org/fhsst
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/fhsst

"Life is but a seg-fault away ...

Life received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x42074d40 in calloc () from /lib/i686/liblife.so.6"