fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Chemistry recruiting

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Chemistry recruiting
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 12:07:29 -0800

Hi everyone

Sarah and I have written a letter to send to both the South African Chemical Institute and the South African Institution of Chemical Engineers to try to recruit some volunteers.

I have attached it and we welcome comments. I will send it off on Monday probably with the only change that I won't address both institutes int eh same letter I just included both
names for you to see.

Comments/suggestions?

Cheers,

Mark