fhsst-authors

[Fhsst-authors] Science Writing Competition

From: Mark Horner
Subject: [Fhsst-authors] Science Writing Competition
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 10:00:05 -0700

Hi all

I just received the email below from the secretary of the South
African Institute of Physics. Its just like our idea for a competition
for content for the books - but they got there first.

I am a little nervous about having two competitions out there but their
deadline is before the June/July holiday for students in SA and so my proposed time for our competition (i.e. over the holiday) wouldn't overlap.

We could contact them about a collaboration? What do people think?

Cheers,

Mark