Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 1.0b export error

From: Bas van der Linden
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] Fle3 1.0b export error
Date: Wed Aug 21 11:45:02 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 11:22:01AM +0300, Tarmo Toikkanen wrote:
> Well, checking the code it seems that one of the user accounts in this
> particular Fle3 has a "None" value as its background information

Hi Tarmo,

Your suggestion was correct. The FreeZope user removed all users in
the FLE userfolder and was then able to export the data.

However, after I sent him your mail, together with my comments (especially
that I wanted to make a copy and show it to you), he started removing the
users, and there's no way to get them back.

Unfortunately that does mean I can't give you a copy to look at :/

BTW is it possible to upgrade from 1.2b to 1.3b easily (that is: systemwide)?

Because I'd love to offer the FreeZope users the latest and greatest FLE,
however, if it means that they will have to go through this again, it
might be better to just wait a while and let them experiment with this
version first.

BTW. On a related note: have you ever been approached by Georg Pleger on
an international project wrt EML and authoring environments?

Cheers,

Bas
--
B.J.J. van der Linden                   -=-
Brouwersgracht 132               Amaze Internet Services