[Fle3-users] (no subject)

From: Cormac  McClean
Subject: [Fle3-users] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:44:44 +0100

Hi,

I meant to send this email weeks ago, but better late than never, I suppose.

I did a presentation on Fle3 at this year's Irish Learning Technology
Association Annual Conference, "EdTech 2005" earlier this month. The
presentation, which described my initial experiences using Fle3 to
support collaborative progressive inquiry-based learning in software
engineering, was well received and generated some interest, (despite
the fact that due to technical problems at the venue I was unable to
do a live demonstration as I had hoped).

The presentation is available at http://ilta.dcu.ie/mod/resource/view.php?id=76
and also at
http://moodle.ait.ie/papers/edTech2005_presentation/index.html
and the associated paper is
http://moodle.ait.ie/papers/edTech_2005_cmcclean_paper.pdf

although the last two will be unavailable temporarily due to a planned
upgrade to the server this afternoon (which includes changing the
domain name!).

I plan to continue spreading the word about how great Fle3 and
collaborative progressive inquiry-based learning are both locally in
Athlone IT and nationally.

Best wishes,
Cormac.
--
Cormac McClean.
Lecturer, Athlone IT Software Engineering

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Word or PowerPoint attachments.

The information contained in this email is confidential and is designated
solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you have received
this email in error, please do not use or transmit it for any purpose but
rather notify us immediately and delete all copies of this email from your
computer system(s). Unless otherwise specifically agreed by our authorised
representative, the views expressed in this email are those of the author only
and shall not represent the view of or otherwise bind Athlone Institute of
Technology. Contact address@hidden or telephone 090 6471858.