[fluid-dev] Changes in CVS

From: Josh Green
Subject: [fluid-dev] Changes in CVS
Date: 31 May 2003 20:56:15 -0700

Markus,
I gave your changes a whirl, but I'm noticing things are still broken in
regards to SCHED_FIFO. Was this the reason for removing the sample peak
detection stuff? Basically pthread_attr_setschedparam() needs to be
called to set a priority in addition to pthread_attr_setschedpolicy.
I've attached a little patch which fixes this for the ALSA driver,
although I think this need to be applied to all the other drivers as
well. Perhaps the priority should be set via a configuration parameter
(one per driver to allow different threads different priorities?).

Whats happening with ya'll these days. It seems to have been quiet
recently. I hope Peter didn't get knocked off the list like I did.
Perhaps he is just busy, which happens to all of us :) Cheers.
        Josh Green