Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth compiles for use with coreaudio!

From: Florian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth compiles for use with coreaudio!
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:27:55 +0200

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 02:48:58 -0500 (CDT)
Joe Corneli <address@hidden> wrote:

>    clavier -o - | fluidsynth --audio-driver=coreaudio -
>
>    clavier -o - | fluidsynth --audio-driver=coreaudio Unison.SF2 -
>
> (where Unison.SF2 is a free soundfont file I found on the web at
> www.personalcopy.com) *do not produce* sound.  Can someone please
> help me figure out what to do next?  Do I need to pass a --midi-driver
> command to fluidsynth, and if so, what command would you suggest?

i'm not into the source of fluidsynth, but to test functionality you can
play notes manually by specifying commands like:

note on 0 64 127

which should play a C on the first channel is think.. if this still
doesn' produce sound the problem is _not_ with the midi stuff..

Flo

--
horrible sound clips - http://www.arted.biz/mista.tapas
buggy software - http://rythmaidgui.sourceforge.net