Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth-1.0.7 vs. Mac OS X 10.3.9 CoreAudio

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluidsynth-1.0.7 vs. Mac OS X 10.3.9 CoreAudio
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:23:38 -0400

On Apr 18, 2006, at 8:29 PM, Joe Corneli wrote:

Working from the instructions in README-OSX, I obtained these
configure results:

ALSA:                  no
OSS:                   no
MidiShare:             yes
JACK:                  yes
CoreAudio:             no

Hmm, strange. I do not recall having this problem.
LADSPA support:        yes
LASH support:          no
LADCCA support:        no
Readline:              yes
Debug:                 yes
Profiling:             yes
use long long:         no

Do I need CoreAudio support to make fluidsynth work? If so, can anyone
offer me any tips on how to get the framework included properly?

Anyway, installing the "CoreAudioSDK.pkg" package should do the trick as indicated in the README-OSX.

Ebrahim