Re: [fluid-dev] Questions about Gleam

From: Guillaume Pothier
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Questions about Gleam
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:23:23 +2000

Hi Miguel, thanks for your reply!
I updated my working copy and now I have other errors (string.h is not
imported in debuglog.h, and bad call at sf2voice.cpp:551; for now I
just commented the offending statement out)

I started playing around with Gleam and I was wondering how could I
implement a "repeat" feature: I would like to load a short midi file,
and have it playing over and over again. I thought that the simplest
mean of doing that would be to overload the freeList so that whenever
an event is added to it, I push it back to the synth, with an updated
timestamp. First of all, does it sound like a reasonable solution?
Second, to to that I would need the addNode method of GleamList to be
virtual. Could that be?

Regards,