Re: [fluid-dev] Questions about Gleam

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Questions about Gleam
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:46:19 -0700

Personally I'd prefer that Gleam specific development discussions are
done elsewhere for the moment unless it also relates to FluidSynth in
some way.  If the other subscribers feel its OK for this type of
discussion, then I'd be OK with it, but it seems somewhat off topic to
me.  The topic being: FluidSynth development.  Just trying to do my list
admin duties.

Best regards,
        Josh