Re: [fluid-dev] About documentation and code

From: Jon Escombe
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] About documentation and code
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 10:24:10 +0000

Josh Green wrote:

FluidSynth is a bit overdue for a release.  Provided everything seems to
be working as it should (feedback anyone?), a release could be made and
then indent could be run on all the code and checked in.  That would
give us a new start as far as formatting is concerned.

Hi,

I've been using the pulseaudio driver from SVN and it's working well here, thanks! I need an audio buffer size of at least 1200 to stop it glitching, but have ended up with smooth sound at around 30ms latency (which is roughly the same as my fluidsynth -> alsa -> pulse setup).

Thanks,
Jon.