[fluid-dev] news

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: [fluid-dev] news
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:57:28 +0100

Hi. This is to inform you about a few things.

I've been commenting on some tickets, but since these changes don't show in the timeline you might not know. Couldn't ticket comments appear in the timeline?

See ticket #11, I've been trying to deal with this problem.

I've implemented channel pressure in SVN, you can check it if you have an aftertouch keyboard.

Also, I've written a bit of documentation, although it's still incomplete and badly structured. You can see it in the wiki.

Cheers.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó