Re: [fluid-dev] A new beginning for the Resonance Instrument Database

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] A new beginning for the Resonance Instrument Database
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:27:18 -0800

Swami aims to be a SoundFont editor.  The older version 0.9.x generally
works, except for a crash bug I believe, but its rather un-appealing due
to being GTK1 based.  I'm working on getting Swami 2.0 ready for
release, but it is still lacking in some critical features.  Its been a
long time in development now, so I'm not sure when it will be ready.

Best regards,
        Josh