Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth internal structures

From: Miguel Lobo
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth internal structures
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:15:42 +0000

> I know Miguel(???) was working on a reimplementation of FS using CPP.  Plus,
> some folks here are looking to modularize FS.  You may want to use some kind
> of dictionary, or table look up for some of the structures (objects) used in
> FS.  Hopefully for a more efficient and a little faster real-time look up.

That's me, and for the record I'm still working on it.  Work just goes
more slowly than I would like because most of my energy goes into my
real job :-).  But anyway most of the functionality I initially set
out to achieve is there.

--
Miguel
Check out Gleam, an LGPL sound synthesizer library, at http://gleamsynth.sf.net