Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth internal structures

From: jimmy
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth internal structures
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:44:45 -0800 (PST)

> That's me, and for the record I'm still working on
> it.  Work just goes
> more slowly than I would like because most of my energy
> goes into my
> real job :-).  But anyway most of the functionality I
> initially set
> out to achieve is there.
>
> --
> Miguel
> Check out Gleam, an LGPL sound synthesizer library, at
> http://gleamsynth.sf.net

Hi Miguel,

I know you have a Debian package prebuilt.  I did try to take a look at buiding
gleamsynth from source, but the build tools were not available as packages on
Debian (I use mostly Debian Sid/Unstable).  Plus some of those have versions
that only work with some older tools like (GCC 3.3) or so.

That was more hassles than I had the time to deal with.

Best regards,

Jimmy