Re: XG programChange -- Was: Re: [fluid-dev] invalid instrument/drum sel

From: Peter Gebauer
Subject: Re: XG programChange -- Was: Re: [fluid-dev] invalid instrument/drum selection
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:30:05 +0100

Hi Jimmy,

migth this be what happens with my Yamaha P-85 when I change istrument?

Logged midi events when changing:

  2754,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,System exclusive,,10,f0 43 73 7f 4b 11 00 45
  00 f7
  2752,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,Control change,1,94,0
  2752,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,System exclusive,,9,f0 43 10 4c 08 00 11 7f f7
  2751,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,System exclusive,,10,f0 43 10 4c 02 01 40 00
  00 f7
  2749,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,Control change,1,91,25
  2749,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,System exclusive,,10,f0 43 10 4c 02 01 00 01
  11 f7
  2747,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,System exclusive,,10,f0 43 73 7f 4b 11 00 45
  7f f7
  2745,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,Program change,1,0,
  2745,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,Control change,1,32,112
  2745,M Audio Delta 1010LT:0,Control change,1,0,0

/Peter