[fluid-dev] Scripting fluidsynth in Windows

From: Graham Goode
Subject: [fluid-dev] Scripting fluidsynth in Windows
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:28:35 +0200

Hi,
I'm currently using Pedro's build of Qsynth with PortAudio in
WindowsXP with great success. I now want to create scripts to load the
different soundfonts from xxx.bat files so that other users of the
computer can use what I'm using without having to load new soundfonts
into Qsynth everytime. What commands should I use? Something like:

fluidsynth.exe --midi-driver=winmidi --midi-device="In From MIDI Yoke:
 2" --midi-channels=16 --audio-driver=portaudio
--audio-device=JackRouter --audio-channels=1 --sample-rate=44100
--polyphony=512 sf1.sf2

Any guidance here will be greatly appreciated!
GrahamG
Johannesburg, South Africa