[fluid-dev] Bug report with test SoundFont

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: [fluid-dev] Bug report with test SoundFont
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:29:01 -0500

Dear FluidSynth developers,

I have discovered three FluidSynth bugs, and have worked up a report including a custom SoundFont for testing and audio examples.
I thought it would be best for starters to deliver it all as one package, since they all rely on the same test SoundFont.  I know I'm supposed to create tickets for bugs, and I'll look into creating separate tickets based on my report.

Anyway, here is my bug report package.

These may not be that hard to fix.  I know that everyone is trying to get 1.0.9 out the door, but if fixes for these bugs could be included, I think that FluidSynth's SoundFont compatibility would be greatly enhanced.

Thanks,
-~Chris Collins