[fluid-dev] Re: Bug report with test SoundFont

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: [fluid-dev] Re: Bug report with test SoundFont
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:08:16 -0500

Whoops... I accidentally left the end off of my description of the voice-allocation bug.  I have updated the file.  FYI, here is what was added:
-----
For the final MIDI example, I created a piano preset that uses two samples per key, one panned hard left, and the other hard right and features a long volume envelope release time.  The example plays a fast glissando, which causes FluidSynth to run out of polyphony.  When that happens, you only hear the left sample playing on new notes, because the right sample is never getting a chance to sound.
-----
-~Chris