[fluid-dev] Problem with CC and MIDI banks

From: D.Bartolec
Subject: [fluid-dev] Problem with CC and MIDI banks
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:24:01 +1100

Hi,

I've been playing with fluidsynth and have noticed that something is wrong with BANK_SELECT_MSB handling in fluid_chan.c
I can help with fixing and testing this problem if you want me to:

General description of the problem is:

- while playing midi files using fluid_player_play DRUM channel is being reprogramed to bank 0 program 0 due to incorrect handling of
  BANK_SELECT_MSB.

I've confirmed and fixed the problem in my local copy. Let me know if you want me to prepare the changest for the fix.

Regards!

 Dub