Re: [fluid-dev] My absence and misunderstandings

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] My absence and misunderstandings
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 21:17:37 +0200

Bernat Arlandis i Mañó skrev:
> David Henningsson escrigué:
>> Let me add, what I'm missing in particular would to hear Bernat's point
>> of view of a time schedule for 2.x.
> The old plan was "it's better doing something (although it's not well
> understood) than expecting nothing", now things have changed and I have
> changed my plan too. I tried to explain my current point of view in this
> message: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/fluid-dev/2009-04/msg00074.html

Okay. If your decision to wipe out the old plan is final, there's not
much we can do about it. If it is not; and we'll have a fairly stable
2.x in a few months, we should all stick to the old plan, i e stand
back, not make any drastic changes to the 1.x branch, and let you do
your work the way you want. (And perhaps Jimmy and I could write a
wrapper.) But if it takes much longer than a few months, the roadmap is
less obvious. IMO.

// David