[fluid-dev] Time to release?

From: David Henningsson
Subject: [fluid-dev] Time to release?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:03:57 +0100

I've just committed a small patch which updates the synthesis thread variable at every call to fluid_synth_one_block, which should fix Ebrahim's thread-jumping problem. Assuming Ebrahim confirms that it is fixed, perhaps it is time to release a bugfixed version? Josh, do you agree?

Or are there any volonteers planning to test the new FluidSynth version before we release it? In Ubuntu, there is at least fluidsynth-dssi and tuxguitar, which would be nice if someone volonteered to test.

// David