Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release planning

From: Elimar Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release planning
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 18:23:50 -0700

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 11:48 AM, David Henningsson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2010-08-01 18:50, Elimar Green skrev:
>
> Hey, you forgot "figure out a clever release name" :-) As English is not
> my native language, I'll gladly take suggestions from someone with a
> richer vocabulary :-)

O yeah.  I started doing that, because it seemed like all the other
cool projects were ;-)  Having a nice concise list of the changes that
are going to be a part of 1.1.2 would likely aid in coming up with a
release name.

>> There are probably other sites which may also be good to announce
>> releases on, but that is all I have been doing.  If you have a
>> freshmeat account I think I could give you permission to make
>> FluidSynth releases, not sure exactly how that works.  Or I could just
>> make that announcement myself if that is easier.
>
> I know nothing about freshmeat, so feel free to announce that yourself
> once we get there.

Sure, I'll make the release announcement on there summarized from the
release announcements you make on the lists.

> // David

Elimar