Re: [fluid-dev] New voice overflow code committed

From: Jim Henry
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] New voice overflow code committed
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 19:15:54 -0700

The Miditzer testers confirm the fix for increasing polyphony.

Thanks for the quick work with such minimal information!

Jim Henry

On 8/4/2010 1:58 PM, David Henningsson wrote:
2010-08-04 04:07, Jim Henry skrev:
We have also discovered that there is probably something more required
as a helper because when the polyphony is increased it causes a crash
except on my development machine. To me that suggests that I have
something on my machine that is not on the others. Can anyone make a
suggestion of what that might be?
Found, fixed and committed a bug related to increasing polyphony which
is likely to have caused the crashes.

Thanks for testing!

// David